Classic Greek Salad gets a new twist with chewy, satisfying Grilled Halloumi. This comes together fast with fresh, simple flavors offset by the salty bite of the Halloumi Cheese. You can alway use a classic Feta Cheese if you like.
Greek Salad with Grilled Halloumi
Yield 4 servings
Use Feta or Halloumi. You can grill or quick fry them both.
- 2 Cucumbers, chopped
- 2 cups Tomatoes, red, yellow or a mix, chopped
- handful Parsley, roughly chopped
- block of Halloumi or Firm Feta Cheese
- handful of Greek Olives
- sprig of fresh Oregano, picked
- Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Heat a broiler or a fry pan with a splash of Olive Oil until hot
- Fry or grill the Cheese until browned on both sides
- Gently toss the salad ingredients together
- Splash with the Vingegar and Oil and top with the Grilled Cheese