Adding a hit of fresh mango gives this salsa a tropical flavor. Spice it up with your choice of peppers.
Using the VitaMix, makes this salsa a snap to prepare
Mango Salsa Cruda
- 1 ripe mango, chopped small dice
- 1 small red onion, chopped small
- 1 cup ripe tomatoes, chopped small
- 1 small handful cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- salt, pepper, chipotle pepper or chili powder to taste
- Chop everything by hand or chop coarsely and pulse a few times in the VitaMix on setting 1.
For traditional Salsa, use fresh Heirloom Red and Yellow Tomatoes and leave out the Mango.