These are super easy and very good. The lemon brings out the sweetness in the carrots.
Oven Roasted Lemon Carrots
Yield 4 servings
Really good and easy. What more do you need?
- 8-10 Carrots, Peeled and slice on the diagonal on the Mandolin
- juice and zest of one Lemon
- handful of chopped Parsley
- sprinkle of Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Sea Salt to taste
- Glaze a baking sheet with Olive Oil and put in the oven
- Heat oven to 400f or 200c
- Toss the carrots with the Lemon Juice and Zest and a sprinkle of Sea Salt
- Spread onto the hot baking sheet
- Return to the oven and roast 15-20 minutes until just starting to brown, stirring once
- Top with sesame seeds and chopped parsley